Fill out the form again
This personal data processing policy was drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of 27 July 2006 N 152-FZ ON PERSONAL DATA and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data of the Infomaximum LLC (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
1. The Operator sets as its most important goal the observance of the rights of both a person and a citizen in the processing of their personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy.
2. This Operator’s policy on personal data processing (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can obtain about website visitors https://infomaximum.com.
1. automated personal data processing – personal data processing by means of computer technology.
2. blocking of personal data – the temporary cessation of personal data processing (except for the cases when the processing is needed for personal data specification).
3. Website – a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at a network address https://infomaximum.com. 4. personal data information system – a database that contains personal data as well as information technologies and hardware used for data processing.
5. anonymization of personal data – actions performed on personal data that do not permit the identity of the individual concerned to be verified solely from such anonymized data.
6. personal data processing – any action (operation) or a combination of actions (operations) performed both automatically and manually with personal data, including collection, recording, arrangement, accumulation, storage, specification (updating, changing), extraction, use, distribution (including transfer), anonymizing, blocking and destruction of personal data.
7. operator – state agency, municipal authority, legal entity or individual who independently or in cooperation with other entities organizes and/or processes personal data as well as determines the purposes and scope of personal data processing.
8. personal data – any information referring directly or indirectly to a particular or identified user of the website https://infomaximum.com.
9. user – any user of the website https://infomaximum.com.
10. provision of personal data – actions related to making the data available to a definite person or a definite range of persons.
11. distribution of personal data – actions related to making the data available to indefinite range of persons.
12. cross-border transfer of personal data – cross-border transfer of personal data to a foreign state agency, foreign legal entity or individual located in a foreign state.
13. destruction of personal data – actions performed on personal data contained in the respective database that prevent such data from being restored and (or) actions aimed at the physical destruction of the tangible medium of personal data.
2. E-mail adress;
3. Phone number;
4. Date and place of birth;
6. There is also collection and processing of anonymous data about visitors (including “cookies”) through the services of Internet statistics (Yandex Metrica, Google Analytics and others) on the website.
7. The above mentioned data hereinafter referred to as the Policy is combined under the Personal data.
1. The purpose of processing the User’s personal data is to inform the User by sending emails.
2. The operator has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and events. The user can always refuse to receive information messages by sending an email to the Operator firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Unsubscribe from notifications of new products, services and special offers”.
3. Anonymized User data collected through Internet statistics services is used to collect information about User actions on the website, improve the quality of the website and its content.
1. The Operator processes the User’s personal data only if they are filled in and / or sent by the User independently via special forms on the website https://infomaximum.com. By filling out these forms and / or sending personal data to the Operator, the User agrees to this Policy.
1. The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
2. The User’s personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to law in force.
3. If mistakes in personal data are detected, the User can update them by sending a notification to the Operator’s email address email@example.com marked “Updating personal data”.
4. The period for processing personal data is unlimited. The user can revoke a consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notification to the Operator via email to the operator’s email address firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data”. The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by legal, organizational and technical measures that are necessary to meet the requirements of laws in force in the field of personal data protection.
1. The operator shall be obliged to satisfy itself that the foreign state into whose territory personal data are to be transferred provides adequate protection of the personal data subjects’ rights before commencing the cross-border transfer of personal data. 2. The cross-border transfer of personal data into the territories of foreign states which do not provide an adequate protection of the personal data subjects’ rights may be carried out only if the personal data subject has given his/her consent to the cross-border transfer of his/her personal data.
1. The User can get any clarification on issues related to the processing of their personal data by contacting the Operator via email email@example.com.
2. Any changes to the Operator’s personal data processing policy will be available for viewing here. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced with a new version.
3. The Current version of the Policy is freely available at https://infomaximum.com/privacy.policy.